Restaurant 11am - 7pm Wednesday - Sunday
Café 8am - 7pm Wednesday - Sunday
All food and liquor serving premises in British Columbia must continue to abide by the public order. The province-wide mask mandate also remains in place.
We understand this is a contentious issue, but we must abide by provincial health guidelines.
Current restrictions include:
- We are required under a provincial health order to ensure that all customers have been vaccinated before they can be served at our establishment.
- We will not be tracking or recording anyone’s personal health information, so customers will be asked to complete the verification process every time they enter our establishment.
- All customers must show proof of vaccination and government issued photo ID to be admitted to our building
- Patrons must be seated while on the premises
- Patrons must be assigned a table, booth, or counter, and shown to their seats. Patrons must stay in the seat to which they are assigned.
To those who cannot or choose not to get vaccinated, we welcome you to continue to get takeout in person or with one of our meal delivery partners.
We continue to strive to make our establishment a safe and COVID-free business. We would not ask this of our customers unless we asked it of our staff. All of our staff have been vaccinated.
Thank you for helping us comply with the public order and treating our staff with kindness and respect.
Considering a private event at the beach house?
Take a virtual tour with us.
Happy Hour is BACK
2:30pm - 4:30pm WEDNESDAY TO SUNDAY drinks & snacks on special!
COVID-19 HOUSE RULES
Please read our HOUSE RULES before visiting The Beach House.COVID-19 HOUSE RULES
FACE MASKS REQUIRED
Guests are required to wear a face mask upon entry and at all times when not seated safely at your table.